- Candidate for a Master of Science in Computer Science from the College of Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University, Boston, USA. (QPA: 3.83 / 4.00). Expected date of graduation: December 2009.
- BSc (Hons) 1st Class (GPA: 3.78 / 4.00) in Information Systems from Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. (2005)
- Primary and secondary studies at St. Peter’s College, Colombo 4. GCE A/L – Physical Science (2001): two B’s, one C, Z-Score: +1.4426; GCE O/L (1998): All Distinctions; Grade 5 Scholarship (1992)
- Relational Agents Group at Northeastern University: Research Assistant (2007 Oct – present)
- IFS R&D International (Pvt.) Ltd.: Sofware Engineer (2005 Sep – 2007 Aug)
- Informatics Institute of Technology: Part-time Lecturer (2005 Nov – 2007 Apr)
- Virtusa (Pvt.) Ltd.: Industrial Trainee (2003 Aug – 2004 Sep)
- Informatics International (Pvt.) Ltd: Vacation Internship (2002 Aug – Nov)
- BigBrother: Recording, Monitoring and Matching User Behaviour Patterns to Support Authentication of Network Users – Informatics Institute of Technology, 2005 (BSc Thesis).
- A Deterministic Profiling Approach to support Behaviour Anomaly Detection – International Information Technology Conference (11-12 th October 2006, Colombo, Sri Lanka). [PDF], [Presentation]
- User Impersonation Detection: A Behaviour Anomaly based Deterministic Approach – Institute of Electrical Engineers, Young Member’s Section, Annual Technical Conference. (3rd September, 2005, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka). [PDF]
- Some older miscellaneous essays on various topics
- Silver Award at National Best Quality Software Awards 2005 – Tertiary student category
- Honorary Mention for “Best Paper” at International Information Technology Conference (IITC) 2006